Copy the text below and then paste that into your favorite email application.
We remember our mom, Mabe, in so many ways:
* Developed strong work ethic from her rural upbringing
* Motivated to become the first in her family to go for post-high school education
* Embraced a career as a proud Registered Nurse
* Volunteered her expertise during the polio epidemic of the late 1940’s
* Married for 54 years to DDR
* Raised five (lovely) children, all successful in their own areas of expertise
* Adored 10 grandchildren and 8 great grandchildren
* Valued a creative and imaginative spirit and enjoyed learning new skills and crafts
* Studied and developed into an avid (rabid?) lifelong master bridge player
* Loved playing card and board games with family or on game night. ‘No Mercy’ was her laughing (but true) game-playing motto.
We loved her beyond understanding and will miss her with all our hearts.
She was a wonderful mother!
Saturday, September 11, 2021
1:00 - 1:30pm (Central time)
Johnson County Memorial Gardens
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the
Service map data © OpenStreetMap contributors